Mountainside Financial is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Colorado Manufactured Housing Association. When it comes to Maryland mobile home park loan, we pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service.
Mountainside Financial only offers fixed rates with no step ups variables. We offer the lowest possible rates for Maryland mobile home park loan. Mountainside Financial works with a variety of lenders to guarantee the widest variety of Maryland mobile home loan programs at the lowest rates possible.
Maryland mobile home loan rates are now at historic lows. As a consequence, now is the perfect time to take advantage of our free, no obligation quote. When you refinance your current manufactured home loan with Mountainside Financial, rest assured that you will take advantage of the lowest possible rates available today.
Mountainside Financial is the Maryland mobile home loan specialist. With almost a decade in the industry and over 150 years of combined experience, our polite and friendly staff has a thorough understanding of all types of mobile home park loan programs available in Maryland. We pride ourselves in offering the highest level of customer service to every client.
Manufactured Housing Institute of Maryland, Inc.
P.O. Box 78
Pinto, MD 21556
Tel: 301-729-5534 Fax: 301-729-3011
Maryland Secretary of State
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Manufactured housing units, 41,356
- New manufactured home placement, 700
- New singlewide manufactured home placement, 300
- New doublewide manufactured home placement, 400
- Average manufactured home sales price, $57,800
- Average singlewide manufactured home sales price, $41,600
- Average doublewide manufactured home sales price, $72,300
- Population, 5,600,388
- Persons under 5 years old, 6.7%
- Persons under 18 years old, 25.1%
- Persons 65 years old and over, 11.4%
- Female persons, 51.6%
- Male persons, 49.4%
- White persons, 64.5%
- Black persons, 29.1%
- American Indian and Alaska Native persons, 0.3%
- Asian persons, 4.6%
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.1%
- Persons reporting two or more races, 1.5%
- Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, 5.4%
- Language other than English spoken at home, 12.6%
- High school graduates, 83.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher, 31.4%
- Mean travel time to work (minutes), 31.2
- Homeownership rate, 67.7%
- Persons per household, 2.61
- Per capita money income, $25,614
- Median household income, $54,302
- Persons below poverty, 8.8%
- Persons per square mile, 541.9