Mountainside Financial is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Colorado Manufactured Housing Association. When it comes to Kansas mobile home park loan, we pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service.
The staff at Mountainside Financial can tailor your Kansas mobile home loanquote to suit your needs. Once we lock you in at one of our low fixed interest rates one of our experienced loan officers will guide you through the closing process of your new Kansas mobile home loan. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the service we provide you.
Kansas mobile home park loan will also enable you pay your loan off much quicker than you normally would. When you lower your interest rate you can take years off your current manufactured home loan, saving you thousands of dollars in interest payments.
Mountainside Financial can offer a Kansas mobile home loan to lower your monthly payment, reduce the term of your current loan or if you need to pull some equity from your home to pay off those high interest credit cards or for home improvements the staff at Mountainside Financial can get you there.
|Kansas Manufactured Housing Association
3221 SW 5th St.
Topeka, KS 66606
|Kansas Secretary of State
120 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612-1594
- Manufactured housing units, 72,953
- New manufactured home placement, 900
- New singlewide manufactured home placement, 300
- New doublewide manufactured home placement, 600
- Average manufactured home sales price, $64,200
- Average singlewide manufactured home sales price, $39,200
- Average doublewide manufactured home sales price, $70,400
- Population, 2,744,687
- Persons under 5 years old, 6.9%
- Persons under 18 years old, 25.0%
- Persons 65 years old and over, 13.0%
- Female persons, 50.3%
- Male persons, 49.7%
- White persons, 89.4%
- Black persons, 12.8%
- American Indian and Alaska Native persons, 1.0%
- Asian persons, 2.1%
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.1%
- Persons reporting two or more races, 1.6%
- Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, 8.1%
- Language other than English spoken at home, 8.7%
- High school graduates, 86.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher, 25.8%
- Mean travel time to work (minutes), 19.0
- Homeownership rate, 69.2%
- Persons per household, 2.51
- Per capita money income, $20,506
- Median household income, $43,113
- Persons below poverty, 10.4%
- Persons per square mile, 32.9